Medical, Dental, and Vacation Benefits
- Commitment: Demonstrate flexibility and a passion for the business. The CHUTNEY brand is positioned to develop multiple units in Southern California and is looking for Management candidates that are eager to grow with the brand.
- Communication Skills: Team Manager will work directly with CHUTNEY Founders, corporate Human Resources, and Accounting Department to design new operational systems and improvements.
- Team Building: Must be self-motivated to actively recruit, interview, hire, train, motivate and lead by example.
- Hospitality: Must have a thorough understanding of both FOH and BOH operations for a fast casual restaurant and what makes the business successful.
- Management: Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Scheduling: Efficiently create schedules based on the needs of the restaurant and labor cost analysis.
- Ordering: Work with Kitchen Manager to ensure all products are ordered in adequate quantities according to inventory and forecasted demand.
- Financial: Deposit reconciliation, cash handling, bank deposits, and reviewing daily financials. Team Manager will communicate directly with corporate Accounting Department and CHUTNEY Founders.
- Food Safety: Ensure cooks are checking and maintaining proper food holding and refrigeration temperature control points. Maintain an "A" grade from local health department.
- Workplace Safety: Oversee the training of kitchen personnel in safe operation of all kitchen equipment and utensils. Maintain MSDS procedures and other requirements according to OSHA standards.
- Maintenance: Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant's preventative maintenance programs.
- Staffing: Make employment and termination decisions including interviewing, coordinating with corporate Human Resources Department, evaluating and disciplining kitchen personnel along with any termination decisions. Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Experience: Candidate must have a least 2 years experience managing a team in a fast casual restaurant.
- Active: Must be able to stand for long periods of time and move at restaurant speed.
- Credentials: Current ServSafe Manager’s Certification, High School Diploma